Days after seeing this show, I read the UK’s Independent 1995 article: Modern art was CIA ‘weapon’. I haven’t read Who Paid the Piper: The CIA and the Cultural Cold War by Frances Stonor Saunders. Have you? What do you think?
Looking for something?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
whimsy and adventurism, grouped thematically
Whose Blog is This?
I'm Patricia and this blog is part inspiration wall, part pop culture project, with some links to my writing. I'm a conceptual artist, photo editor, creative director living and working in New York City. My opinions are my own and certainly not paid for. If you want to support this site, click on amazon links peppered throughout this blog. Thank you for reading!
- Missing it – Untamed on Matthew Barney: Drawing Restraint 9 (2005)
- dennisdalton20925 on Ai Weiwei: New York Photographs 1983-1993
- Фотографии с аукциона Кристи с ценами. | Мобильно-радикальный экспрессионизм. on The Gert Elfering collection at Christie’s & Weston at Sotheby’s
- wonderland on 2006 PDN Journalism winner: Marco Andrea di Lauro
- Austin on George Hoyningen-Huene: Josephine Baker
- Donald Mrkacek on George Hoyningen-Huene: Josephine Baker
- Siderio de Bervell on More Maria Callas
- NEW DEETS ON THE WHOLE JOHN GALLIANO SITUATION | THE BLAY REPORT on Paolo Roversi: Tilda Swinton, John Galliano
- Michael on More Maria Callas
- Erica on Sasha Pivovarova as Maria Callas for Miles Aldrich
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.