Looking for something?
- When the #photographs ease you through it...Moyra Davey and Jason Simon at Callicoon Fine Arts, #LES http://t.co/tKutmw8DZp / 4 days ago
- Twilight oasis in #nyc right now: Nica Ross and @JoshuaLightShow, live at @ICPhotog http://t.co/TqW7jRqLs5 / 6 days ago
- #doitoutside: A pile of sunshine in the shadow: Felix Gonzalez Torres @SocratesPark http://t.co/RkAkQP0JPc / 1 week ago
whimsy and adventurism, grouped thematically
Whose Blog is This?
I'm Patricia and this blog is part inspiration wall, part pop culture project, with some links to my writing. I'm a conceptual artist, photo editor, creative director living and working in New York City. My opinions are my own and certainly not paid for. If you want to support this site, click on amazon links peppered throughout this blog. Thank you for reading!
- Austin on George Hoyningen-Huene: Josephine Baker
- Donald Mrkacek on George Hoyningen-Huene: Josephine Baker
- Siderio de Bervell on More Maria Callas
- Icon Of The Week: Irving Penn | tongue in chic on Irving Penn’s 1999 photograph of Gisele Bundchen: $193,000
- NEW DEETS ON THE WHOLE JOHN GALLIANO SITUATION | THE BLAY REPORT on Paolo Roversi: Tilda Swinton, John Galliano
- Michael on More Maria Callas
- Erica on Sasha Pivovarova as Maria Callas for Miles Aldrich
- myriam on More Maria Callas
- patriciasilva on Kiki by Nan
- Wanda Ewing’s Flexible, Fearless Females « on Visual Research Project: YSL campaign by Mario Sorrenti
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.